Tuesday 7 July 2009

Wireless Festival 09 (pictures)

I remember seeing a flash of gold as the wind blew the large curtain veil at the back of the stage...I instantly knew...I remembered reading about it and even blogging about it...I kept telling my bredrin who I was with about it....and as I got to the front, around 6 people from the front, just before Kanye came on, I remember bragging about it...
Man, it's so good to be in the know before everyone...or at least the immediate people around me.
And I was 100% right....I got to see preview the stage from Kanye's European Tour!!!!!

piks?...okay!
(full commentary plus videos coming soon)


The Crowd


The Crowd


Alesha Dixon (I dint make no vids cos I thinks she's crap...I have to admit though, she wasn't that bad live)


Alesha Dixon


Alesha Dixon


Q-tip


Q-tip(I remember everyone pushing forward when he came down to the crowd like this, trying to touch him and everything. I remember someone clenching his T-shirt too)


Q-tip


Q-tip


The Stage changed for Kanye


The Stage changed for Kanye


Kanye West


Kanye West


Kanye West


Kanye West


Kanye West

No comments:

Post a Comment