Saturday 25 July 2009

Annie Leibovitz: Alice in Wonderland

I'm so hyped for the Alice in Wonderland movie. That's the problem with being on top of the goss' and what not...the anticipation!!!
As you may well know (you should know by now), I'm quite the fashion photography fanatic, so I'm sure you know how I felt when I saw the I stumbled upon Annie Leibovitz's pictures of fashion figures posing aside their rendition of the dress from the fairytale Alice in Wonderland.
I love the way they have turned the innocent fictional character into somewhat a fashion icon.
Can you recognize the designers and their work?











2 comments:

  1. i love Karl Lagerfeld, he is an amazing creature and he really knows how to dress a lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes Karl Largerfield....if brand loyalty exists- I am bessoted with Chanel!

    Are the polka-dot(a print i am in love with!!) clad man Dolce and Gabbana??

    Im not sure I can recognise the rest but Im loving the over filled tulle skirts <3

    ReplyDelete