Tuesday 14 July 2009

The Bomb by The Bucketheads

I've wanted to know who this song is by for YEARS now. I remember the first time I heard it. I couldn't have been any older than 8 and I was at some kinda of party (for real). I was the only kids there, everyone else was no younger than 25-30, and this song came on. I wasn't really into music back then but I remember falling in love with this tune. Not being able to make out the words, I couldn't ask anyone what the song was cos they wouldn't have a clue was I'm on about. Ever since then, the song has been engraved into my mind. I distinctively remember how the vocal sounded as well as the trumpet sample.
It wasn't till the other month I decided to have a lil search for it after having my hair cut, and hearing Pit Bull use the same sample (he just raps over 75 Brazil Street by Nicola Fassano), chatting with my Filipino bredrin who cut's my hair about where I'd heard the sample before. After not being able to find the track that I wanted, I abandoned my search. Then after watching my AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL friends (I have to show them love cos I love 'em to bits) dance to it, I decided to search again....and AT LAST!!! I found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment