Saturday 18 July 2009

NOOKA NOOKA NOOKA!!!!!

If I put it on my blog, it's official...Nooka is DEFO my FAVOURITE BRAND OF WATCHES!!!!! They are so...ME!

Yano, they say "you can tell a man by the watch he wears"...okay...so I'm lying, they say "you can tell a man by the shoes he wears", but a watch is my next best thing. Like I've said before, I'm starting to like watches as much as trainers.

To come to think of it, I've always had a thing for watches. I remember my family always buying me watches when I was young and I loved it. They were never very expensive but nevertheless, I still appreciated them...kinda. I was too immature to keep a track of them and kept losing them. But no!..Nooka are rekindling that flame in me.
They remind me of the Void V01EL watch but with less "class"...JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT!:
V.flamboyant!
V.colourful!
The way it rolls of ya tongue too...V.Japanese!!! (if you say it with an english accent...you're supposed to say it with a "native New York accent)

So, all this seems too good/perfect to be true...for me at least.

Matthew Waldman...WHAT A GENIUS! Seems like this guy had got his priorities straight...HE KNOWS! There's only three things a man SHOULD have on this arm (tattoo's are a bonus), a sleeve, a woman, and a Nooka watch.
Thanx a lot Matt and the team at Nooka!







No comments:

Post a Comment