Wednesday 1 July 2009

FUTURE KICKS!!!! Mcfly's all the WAY!!!!

I thought I would merge two post's together and save myself about...10 seconds haha!!!

So...like I usually do, I'm browsing the internet and I come across some rendered trainer designs which I thought looks pretty fresh. The caption underneath said:

"Sigg Jones is an upcoming 3D animation movie produced by three French film students. Their love for sneakers takes up an important role in the movie, with the main character getting super powers via his Magic Dunk. After the Marty McFly shoe, the Magic Dunk might be the next one that people will ask to be put into production. Only time will tell. SneakerFreaker talked to the three animators of the movie."


I remembered seeing the Marty Mcfly release a while ago but didn't bother posting them on here...Until now.

So here are the Sigg Jones kicks...


They look pretty fresh still and I would look for them to make a pair.

So yeh, I decided to reflect on the Marty Mcfly's and I came across a vid too.

Man, I would be SO hype if they actually did the whole "power laces" thing...you have to admit, they is pretty fresh?!
I started to notice something about the video though. I remember buy the whole Graduation album and thinking how the car on the album sleeve looked like the one from this vid...and then Kanye went and release this video to go with Track #1 on the album, "Good Morning"

They're so similar so the Air Yeezys init. I'd rather have the Mcfly's than the Yeezys.
I'ma defo get a pair of these...not the glow in the dark ones, the light up ones if poss....FRESHNESS!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment