Wednesday 1 July 2009

McFLY SUPER FLY!!!! ME LIKEY!!! ME WANTY!!!!

So yeh...after posting the Future Kicks post, all's I've been thinking bout is the Mcflys and about getting a pair of Mcflys. So I went back on my blog and basked in the kicks all over again! But even when I first posted that topic, I could see that something just wasn't right init. The Mcfly's in the movie (Back to the future II) compared to the ones below, looked so much FRESHER!!!! Just thinking about them get's me hype.

So I looked at the pictures...I observed the pictures...I looked at them real carefully, and I spotted all the faults. For the purpose of this post, I'll call the imitations iMcflys and the one's from the movie, mMcflys.
The mMcflys have a more rounded off tip and the slope where the laces are, leading from the toe tip to the top of the tongue, is more obtuse and straight. Where as the iMcfly's toe point is more pointy and the the slope where the laces are, leading from the toe point to the top of the tongue, is more acute from the toe tip, and then curves to a more obtuse angle to the top of the tongue (I suppose they may look a lil different on your foot though).
Also, the mMcflys have some sort of dimples at the sides of the laces, where are the iMcflys don't.
I also noticed that the back of the straps on the mMcflys have lips (a bold rim along the circumference) where as the iMcfly is just flat.
Plus, on the mMcflys the Nike tick is more stumpy and the iMcflys are more skinny....
I could go on with the endless faults where someone has lacked attention to detail on the iMcflys, which are ALL subject to the freshness of the mMcfly.
Whoever made them for the movie is a flippin FRESHNESS GENIUS!!!

I'm searching everything for some authentic ones...it's either, the real deal OR NOTHING AT ALL!!!!

mMcflys




iMcflys






Here's a scene from the movie! (Oh so Fresh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment