Sunday 10 May 2009

PayingPost.com

Basically...in a nutshell...get paid to blog!!!!.

All the time and effort I put into blogging and facebook and twitter, I thought it was about time I made some profit from it....so...I searched all over google trying to find websites where I can make a bit of mulah. My friend told me to search "pay per post" so I did (I know what you're thinking "if you're mate told you to jump off a click, would ya"...course not). After a lil bit of the ol' browsing, I came across PayingPost.com.
Basically, I create a log in account and after verifications and what not, they give me opportunities. An opportunity is the chance to earn cash by posting a specific topic offered to you. You done have to take the opportunity but the opportunities are flexible. You get a basic guideline and they you're allowed to write pretty much whatever you want (as long as if fits in that guidline). I don't think you have to be academic or a Oxford English Literate (I just threw words together there but I think you can get what I'm sayin) or Grammatically correct, otherwise I wunt take up the opportunities.
After you take up the opportunities, following the guidelines...you get PAAAAIIIDDD!!!! Now...the money probably isn't what you're expecting. I was talking to someone about getting paid per post and they were like "cool, so you'll get around £50?"...I was like...I WISH!!! You can set your pay to a minimum amount, I set mine to the default which is $5 (yeh it's in dollars. Get a currency converter and do the math), but it's a start. I'm only a rooky but hopefully this will put a lil bit of DOSH in my pocket init. Ya gots to start somewhere!
Anyhoooo....to read about Advertising on blog? and why, Click here.
I just thought I'd share a lil insight that I discovered...passing on the blessing!


PEACE!



For more information about Blog advertising visit web-articles.info, or click here to read "Blog advertising is one of the best ways to make money"

No comments:

Post a Comment