Sunday 3 May 2009

Fifth of Life Strife

Okay, so....I'm 19, and I've discovered something about me that nobody has discovered about themselves at this age before. Forget terrible twos, threes or fours. This is beyond yet before a midlife crisis. I call it, 'The Fifth-of-Life Crisis' (see what I did there?). Yeh I made this up. To be honest, this crisis has not come with age at all.

I've come to a point in my life where I'm striving for more in everything: my money, my relationships, and more importantly my walk with God.
The topic of this blog post though is.....MONEY!
The amount of time and effort I put into Facebook, this blog, reading other people's blogs, and twitter, is ridiculous...and what do I gain from it? Limited hype, a wider social group, but otherwise, nothing. This thing about it is...I don't have a job. All the time I put into online 'communication' could be put into getting a job (I have reasons for not doing so), or at least some way of making money.
So, right now, the mind of jezta (moi), is currently ticking away on get rich quick schemes. I need to find a way to make money.

I'm going to break off here before I end up saying something I regret and before I let you in on premature thoughts and concepts or plans. Let's see what happens aye. This is just something I had on my mind that I thought I'd blog. Keeping you up-to-date on current jezta affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment