Tuesday 5 May 2009

I call this the OOOWWWWW-di D7



Audi D7
I know I'm abit late with this one but...this is the kinda car I want..I'd never take this bad boy past 15mph...maybe 20. It ain't about the speed....it's about cruising...It's about driving so slow, pededtrians can see exactly who's driving.
I think Audio have defo blown every other car I've seen, out the water. (That Chanel Fione wasn't even nice, I just posted it cos I thought it was wierd that Chanel was designing cars). I don't think this D7 has actually been constructed. You'll find it online under the title, "Audi D7 Concept"....alls I can say is, "Get it MADE!".
This car is by Iranian designer Kave Naser Bakht. The thing I love about this is the LED light that runs around the car. The shape is exagerated giving the complete design a futuristic look. But place it on the city street of New York or London...you get a "FLY" look (google the definition of the slang word: fly)...you get a "FRESH" look (google that too). Or place it on my favourite city (which I'm yet to visit), Tokyo!
The off-putting thing for me is the electric motor. There are certain sensations that you get from a nice roaring diesel engine like an aston martin or whatever (I'm not big on car knowledge....I just know that an aston martin has an angelic roaring tone to it). Nevertheless, it's the green option and as long as it doesn't sound like a K'Nex creation then I'm content.....



1 comment:

  1. i want one (Y) i am a bit late on this
    justin

    ReplyDelete