Thursday 14 May 2009

Hair Storm by Solve Sundsbo


I saw the picture above, first. The first thing that stood about to me obviously was the luscious, wild and fierce, golden mane. Secondly was the silhouette of her facial features. I couldn't help but appreciate her gorgeous facial features. Her replete plumped pout situated none other than under her button nose sloping at a perfect obtuse angel from her brow, shaded by her tamed golden locks.
Then to my suprise, these photo's were taken by personally respected photographer Solve Sundsbo, whom I've previously blogged about regarding his Gisele Bundchen photo shoot (oh, how this guy feeds my creativity).
I decided to see if there were more pictures of timid females fashioning such brave wild locks.
Here are my favourites!


No comments:

Post a Comment