Saturday 9 May 2009

::::::COMMON SUBJECT NOTIFICATION::::::

I was thinking about inspiration, and what EXACTLY is it that inspires me. Then it came to me, it was so obvious I don't know how I missed it. It's been something I've been seeking, something that triggers feelings and enhances emotion. So I thought I would share this inspiration which is....lights!
I'm currently writing a song about something which causes a glowing sensation inside me, that thing being light. The thing about it is, it's not just lights, so you couldn't stick me in the sunshine and think I'll be content with the glowing sensation inside me, you couldn't switch a torch on in the middle of the day and expect to switch on that sensation. The condition is...it has to be night time.
I don't know what it is that triggered this off, I can't even remember when this fascination started, alls I know is, recently, this fascination has multiplied. It's triggered off ambitions in me that I want to fulfull. These ambition are mainly destinations that I want to visit.
Over the next few days (and possibly weeks depending on if I want to carry it out any longer), you're going to get an insight into this fascination of mine and perhaps it will trigger off something inside of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment