Friday 1 May 2009

Gisele Bündchen by Solve Sundsbo

It was really good browsing the internet to once again see pictures of my wife Gisele (Bündchen) elegantly voguing infront of the camera. For once they were focussing on here best assetts...her stunning gorgeous eyes. I'm not sure I fully understand this first picture, nevertheless I find it pretty stunning.



On a level though, I think this first picture is pretty interesting. It looks as though it could be used for a political civil rights campaign (the black masculine hands grasping the stunning femining face). Her expression displays pois, stature, elegance and position. However, as I progessed through more picutres, I found them becoming a bit more raunchy and borderline inappropriate. Here are the less raunchy ones.




by Norwegian photographer Solve Sundsbo
I think that this, is fashion photography and modelling, to a next level. It actually makes me wonder who actually directed the shots...well, I'm guessing it was Solve. I would love to enter the mind of Solve and understand the concept and aims of these pictures, and the direction he was heading in.
Anyway...I can't help but appreciate all the elements of this shoot, like the choice of mail models; Body building black men (I hate the terms, Black, or coloured but oh well...what could I say...dark brown :S). The images potray all the elements of contrast. Harsh contrasting light creating shadows over their genitals; whereas on most pictures, there is hardly any contrast on Gisele at all. Also the contrast between clothing; the men are fully naked and Gisele wearing swimwear. Also the contrast in skin tones; Gisele being caucasian and the male models being black. The contrast in body types; Gisele being slim, slender, sexy, voluptuous, sensual....(sorry...I'll digress), and the males models being body builders. You could also compare the model poses; the male models being very simple, Gisele being pretty dramatic.
All round great photo's. I would definitely hang these bad boys in my [future] house.
Well done Solve and Gisele. I'm so proud of my wife :)

No comments:

Post a Comment