Saturday 6 June 2009

Nylon Nike Dunks!


NYLON Magazine will auction off five of its recently recent collaboration Nike Dunks in Mexico tomorrow. With proceeds going towards Proyecto Meteoro, the end result will hopefully benefit a wealth of homeless children living in substandard conditions in Mexico. The NYLON x Nike Sportswear Dunk High is based on an aptly chosen nylon upper with tonal prints of NYLON across the side. Five colors include green, red, blue, yellow, orange and pink. -hypebeast.com

That's convenient...fresh fashion to combat poverty, orphans and homeless people in Mexico (what about swine flu).
I actually only posted this topic because I thought the Kicks were...FRESH!!!! But then I read that paragraph and it appealed to me more. I wonder how much they are. I went on the online American (Nike) store and could only see some pink and black nylon dunks but they were plain and crappy.
Oh well...
I would love to get my hands on a pair of the pink or blue ones.
(Thankfully I won't have to jump on the Air Yeezy band wagon to look fresh!)



No comments:

Post a Comment