Monday 29 June 2009

Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2

Forget the grease-monkey jargon cos I ain't into that...at the end of the day, this Car is HOT!!!
You should all know by now that I'm a fan of the Lamborghini, especially the Gallaordo so when I saw these picture of the LP550-2, my heart skipped a beat or five. The thing I that I consider highly when looking at a car is the interior. Let's be honest, you're not gonna be looking at how gleaming the rims are when you're driving it right? It's like, biblical fact. Man looks out the outward appearance but the driver sees the interior. I think the designers have took this into consideration when creating this beast, I mean, notice the go-faster stripes on the seats, consistent with the exterior of the car. Apparently this car is out next year, which put's a large smile on my face :)




No comments:

Post a Comment