Tuesday 16 June 2009

Maurizio Cattelan


I love the craziness of these picture. They don't make any sense yet I love them. Maurizio has just used his imagination and gone crazy. By the looks of these pics, I would say that he has a positive outlook on life and is generally happy and in a good mood. These picture make you smile on the inside and outside.
I see these picture as the scat music of photography. I see Scatting as music with vocals beyond the lyrics...like...when word's fail you and you just wanna sing, you scat and make something jazzy and beautiful and people can still relate on a that-doesn't-make-sense kinda-level. That's how I see Maurizio's photo's. When you don't know what to take a picture of, you compose something that doesn't and people cant relate on a that-doesn't-make-sense kinda-level. I think that, like scat music, you get your own message from it. Try get a message from them, it's fun.
Love em!










No comments:

Post a Comment