Monday 1 June 2009

CHERISH 2009

Omd, I'm so glad I avoided Twitter last week because I know it was overly consumed with Cherish Tweets and updates. I was hardly on facebook but I completely neglected my blog...well...here is the update.
Last week at church, we had a womens conference all week. It's a 3day conference (Mon-Tues), and then after that, everyone goes home and week do it all over again for a fresh congregation of women.
Cherish was so awesome! The vibe, the people, the event, the events (the things that happened), the guest speakers and guest singer/songwriter Ayiesha Woods. It was so awesome chatting to her band too, Donny, Droo and Matt (LEGENDS).
I know what you're thinking, "why the heck would I be at a womens conference?". Well, as part of the academy, I had to help out for the full week. I got to help out in the media department, so I was taking pictures, filming, and generally serving an awesome team in the office. Media is by far the best department. The laughs, the pranks, the inside jokes, and the LEG-ENDS you get to work with (Tom, Mo, Dan and Isaac).
I also got the chance to take pictures ALL WEEK with my friend (Emma's) Canon EOS 50D...AMAZINNNN!!!!
The sun was BEAMING...ALL WEEK!!!! (which was a miracle in itself for Bradford) and I spent the week around some amazing peoples!!!!
Hopefully I've made some life long contacts and life long memories.
GOOD TIMES!!!
HERE ARE SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS:

Highlight Day 1


Highlights Day2


Highlights Day3

No comments:

Post a Comment