Tuesday 2 June 2009

Emil Baddal’s Lamborghini Concept

Is anyone else sick of seeing people role 'round in Lamborghini's and Ferrari's as though they're Peugeots and Fords or something else on the middle class market. I see them quite abit in Bradford (don't let me get started with the stereotypes) and think to myself "what else is there for me to drive when I hit it big?" I mean, I'm the kinda person who likes to have what no one else has got, simply because I like to be set apart and kinda stand out (as if my good looks don't do that already....JOKES!)
When I saw the Gallardo parked outside KFC, that was the final straw. Then when I saw the Phantom at the petrol station, I was ticked off more, the list is endless.
Anyhooo, after browsing the net, I came across this bad boi concept for the next Lambo...AMAZING!
When I hit it big time, I'm gonna cop one of these and I KNOW! I'll be the only one in Bradford!!!
Let it be said...This car is SEXY!




No comments:

Post a Comment