Sunday 19 April 2009

Running In Heels



A new love of mine. I don't watch it religiously, I'll be honest, I don't even know when it comes on TV, but nevertheless, I quite love this show (deliberate incorrect grammar). You can only consider it pure joy, a straight person watching some sort of fashion television.
It's amazing how these reality TV shows bring out the b**** in people. This program (like the advert says) is about 3 interns hoping to work for Marie Claire magazine. Each week, these interns are set challenges regarding the magazine. It's pretty much like the movie Devil Wears Prada. The difference is, the interns of running in heeels get the chance to design a page in the magazine, attend photoshoots and catwalks, meet designers etc. They also get set basic challenges like putting up rails which as simple as it sounds, they struggle to do. The shows magnifies the fast life of what it takes to produce a fashion magazine.
I could go on but alls I'm gonna say is...watch it....
(p.s. Talita is hot)

No comments:

Post a Comment