Sunday 19 April 2009

OverRated and Better-Get-Rated!

Susan Boyle


If you didn't see her on BGT then here is the video

Okay...I was late with this one, my sister told me bout this and I watched this on youtube. I was told that she was some hugly wumann (purposely spelt like that) who wowed the judges with her unexpected voice on Britains Got Talent. So with this in mind, I watched the video, and she was exactly what I expect. She was a 6/10 singer for about 10 seconds, and then after that...BORING! I'd heared enough. Since watching this video on friday. I've seen her everywhere. All over the news and youtube and facebook. Okay, so she wasn't what we expected. I don't know if you noticed but a girl in the audience pulled a face when Susan mentioned she wanted to be a pro singer. Her face maybe doesn't didn't match her voice, but she is still overrated. I heard somewhere that she's never been kissed...well, her actions speak for themselves but who are we to judge...dont get me started...maybe I'll rant about that another day.

Anyhoooo.

Shaheen Jafargholi


If you haven't seen this kid yet...here is the video

Okay, so this kid is like...12 or suttin. He begins by singing a popular song which did no justice for his voice and made him sound average, not displaying his full potential. Simon stop him (which makes me think it was setup in some way...like...perhaps he's not your average joe 12 year old with an exeedingly above average voice and perhaps he's a midget 25 year old who's been trained all his life by Simon's "people"), and tell's him to sing a better song (as you saw). Then the kid blows everyone away in the audience and in my opinion, blows Susan Boyle out the water. I just hope this kid hits the headlines like Susan. This kid isn't as old and he's better. If he sticks at, get's around the right people, doesn't just sing ballads, doesn't sing michael jackson all the time, doesn't compare himself to michael, makes himself diverse....he'll go far!

No comments:

Post a Comment