Friday 24 April 2009

Alexander McQueen

I'm really into my fashion and I'll be posting more fashion related topics in the future. I was quite intrigued when I stumbled across this by Alexander McQueen. I love this guy. Some of his clothes are a bit rubbish (not my cup of tea) but most of them I love. You'll defo hear me talk about him in the future. In the meantime, check out this what I found recently




"Earth Day is over, but loving the planet is not - and Alexander McQueen is on the case. The iconic designer just paired with the HOME project to support their film, created to raise environmental awareness and inspire people to explore the outdoors.

His commitment to the project? One of his famous skull scarves, with a twist: this one features a single skull, cleverly morphed from an image of the Earth.

You can buy the scarves this June in McQueen boutiques and online, with profits going to the nonprofit organization Good Planet. Alas, they will not be available at Target, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment