Tuesday 8 December 2009

Nova DSLR Camera Concept

I think the aim of this camera is to create the sense of feel you're get holding a joystick for a games console. I think this camera would maximise comfortability whilst holding the Nova when taking shots (once you get past the awkward layout of the cam not having the cliche format). I think this camera will maximise creative angles aswell as the efficiency of taking photo's in more extreme (extreme as in sports and activities) conditions. The down side is that I can see it being hard to mount on a tripod and also hard to get shots level (I can see the shots being generally wonky). I think that's the whole point though...this cam is more than likely to be an alternative camera rather than someone's main camera (if you get what I mean).
What dya think?




No comments:

Post a Comment