Monday 30 November 2009

Glassing Sunglasses: Kiss my glass

Would you believe (which such a post as this) I'm trying to choose my blogs carefully. It's easy to update my blog is any old tripe/spam that looks cool, and call it "inspiration". And with the lack of feedback, it's hard to tell if anybody is actually reading my blogs, and I don't know what post are affective, and what post's are not (my twitter fam are more like frienemies)...fact of the matter is...you can all KISS MY GLASS!!! (see what I did there).

This post is sheerly to challenge your perspective. It's pretty bait that the people who composed this advert for Glassing are clearly thinking outside the box with this one. I have my presumptions as to how they came up with this idea but I'll leave it to your imaginations too...perhaps trying to think along the same wavelengths will perhaps inspire you to do something too.


No comments:

Post a Comment