Monday 5 October 2009

Burberry Lifestyle Mens Autumn / Winter 09

Don't get it twisted, I'm not in a "fashion-finatic" frame of mind. Whilst browsing the net I only post the things that inspire me, and lately it's just been fashion.

I remember when I first heard of Burberry. Their name was populated in my world by the wrong social groups and therefore created a negative perception, thanx to "The Chav". In my books first impressions count, and if you give me a bad first impression it takes a LOT to convince me that you're otherwise; infact in most cases, convincing me otherwise tends to be unsuccessful...but not for Burberry.
To go from a Chav association, you would have to do the exact opposite to get into my "good books" (so to speak), which is exactly what Burberry have done. Somewhat like what Biggie Smalls said in his song "Sky is the Limit" when he said "he went from ashy to classy", and Burberry are certainly class indeed.
Here are my favourites from their Autumn/Winter 09 line-up.







No comments:

Post a Comment