Thursday 13 August 2009

Tom Ford: The Legend that is.


Okay...so...I'm having like a business meeting kinda thaaang with my bredrin Holoman, the legendary vocal extraordinaire (he will soon have a blog post of his own. But, time goes by, and closing to the meeting, we start - for some reason - talking about fashion. So, he starts telling me about Tom Ford, the name, I'm familiar with; his works, not so familiar.
NEVER have I seen some one's creations, and been in love with EVERYTHING! Not only was I in love but, I would actually wear every single one. The thing I like about his website aswell, is the slim model, posing in his suites for every photo (cos I'm not the henchest of brothers).
On the down side are his prescription glasses, and his perverted unnecessary nude advertisements. I'm also yet to inhale his fragrances.
Anyhoooo....there was way too many pictures to post up on here, so here is a random pic from google. Be sure to check out his website too:

TomFord.com


No comments:

Post a Comment