Thursday 20 August 2009

My Vivienne Westwood crush

Firstly I would like to state that I'm am by no means a VWH (Vivienne Westwood Hag). I came up with that title myself because it fustrates me, along with pretty boys. A VWH is someone who wears Vivienne Westwood sheerly for her status...they're pretty much groupies! I think that should be the new name...VWG (it stands for Vivienne West Groupies, just incase you didn't catch that). They buy her products not because they love them, but because they feel like they have couture and style if they do. So they buy the SAME THING as EVERYONE ELSE!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!! FUSTRATION!!!!

Anyhoooo. I was out in Leeds for a job interview, and was window shopping with my legendary friend and aspiring fashion designer (and my potential personal stylist). We decided to browse timidly and green-eyed in the Vivienne Westwood shop. After scanning the menswear, I Skimmed through the railed and stumbled across this tasty little number.





After struggling to put it on (due to me being delinquent for a second) I'll be honest, I rocked this top with a must better swagger than the guy in the picture. I'm not being arrogant but I look HOT in it. I gave it a "Robin Hood meets Pharrell" type of fusion (not Pharrell's style, more so hit sound). I would wear this EVERY SINGLE DAY! And if anyone confronted me, I would tell them "At the price I paid, I'll do what the heck I want with it". Indeed, losing my breathe at the altitude of this steep £600 price tag, I brattishly put it back on the rail and moved on.

Oh Vivienne Westwood hoodie, you'll always be in my heart!

1 comment: