Thursday 26 February 2009

Ukulele Covers

I've seen this girl do other songs on the Ukulele and she is defo worth the check out.
I was gonna put up her version of the Destiny's Child song "Survivor". But i came across this song and fell in love.
I love her personality that comes across on the video's, her random choice in uncommon and questionably unpopular musical instruments, and I LOVE her voice. She does great harmonies.
She is a beautiful young lady, beautiful smile, beautiful interpretations and beautiful voice.
I would LOVE to see her in a show....hmmm...maybe one day....
She didn't ask me to say this (cos i dont know her :S) but please check out her channel, her name is Julia Nunes.
I would prefer this video without the randomness as the end but its cool...it shows her personality...LOVE IT!!!!




This chick does an awesome cover of one of my favourite songs "Hallelujah" by loooaddds of people but for me, most famously, Rufus Wainwright.
She is a stunning lady with a beautiful voice. She adds flare to the song and personalizes it.
All round hottie....i'm yet so check out her stuff and see if she has anymore vids.
As I check her out, you should too. Visit her channel (no she didn't ask me to neither cos once again...i dont know her)....I dont know her real name but her channel name is tropicalbabyv




This one is HOTTTT!!!! I love this one loadssss!!!!....I dont know what to say bout this one...its pretty self-explanatory
Be sure to check out her channel too....her name is sweetafton23 (I dont know her real name either).

No comments:

Post a Comment