Thursday 5 February 2009

Alexandros Vasmoulakis



The thing that amazes me about this picture is not only the scale at which this picture has been painted, but more so the accuracy. I mean, when you start messing around with scales and sizes of artwork, especially artwork bigger than yourself, you also have to take into consideration, perpective and proportion because, in order to get an accurate proportion, you have to stand completely parallel with the picture. if the perspective at which you stand from the picture is messed up, then that will mess up the the proportions of the picture. So i take my hat off to people who do large commissions like this, even if you're using some kind of monitor, i'm still takin my hat off and i'm still impressed.

I also love the unique style of the character....mint...inspiring!


No comments:

Post a Comment