Monday 22 December 2008

Twilight: I recommend you go see it

Dont you just hate it when your sister is right? Especially when it comes to movies.
My sister tends to be hyped to go see the movies that i'm not that interested in, and they turn out to be pretty good.


The other night, we went to see the movie Twilght which turned out to be banging.
TBH, its one of the best love stories I've seen, which was complimented by the spot on acting and the BANGING HOTT actress Kristen Stewart. The thing I find hott about her is (not offense but) she looks like your average "girl-next-door" kinda chick. She doesn't look over glamourised and fake and i think she is in a league seperate to most celebs i tend to crush on.
Another thing that I picked up on is the AMAZIN sound track. The contrasting styles were so inspirational and during various parts of the movie, I found lyrics and concepts coming to my head and was SCREWING cos i couldn't write them down because i didn't want to miss anything.

The movie is a must see and i'm defo gonna get it on DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment