Thursday 11 December 2008

A collection of photographs

While doing my daily scan through the tinternet, I stumbled across a load of photographs by various photographers. Some were abit more inappropriate than the others so I'm not putting them up but take a look...give a bit of feed back too :)




by Esther Stocker (who just so happens to be a guy)
Photography skill is not his forte in these pictures. They around more about the design work)




Illustration by Zachariah Johnsen
This guy is a young artist who uses water colours and ink and pens and various media works on paper....i like this guys style



by Matthew Genitempo
I like the first picture because it captures a moment. I think its important to not to dwell in the moment but cherist it...i think that the first picture does that best because. The object in the picture is not dwelling in being in mid-air, think he is more likely to dwell in the pool but jumping in the pool and being in the air i thnk, will be a moment he would like to cherish.
I like the second picture simply because it looks like the object in the picture is in the middle of no where, a scary concept for me. Great location choice. Also, the clip hanging in her hair may strike up thoughts of deeper meaing behind this picture which i personally think is irrelevant and i'm sure the photographer may possible feel the same way.


by Ryan Cosgrove
I like this picture because of the car angle and the contrasting too.
The photographer of this pic is also a graphic designer for CSI (he has and IMDB page so i'm guessing and am let to believe, thats what he does)



by Carlos LeFièvre
There was a third picture to this set but I didn't like it as much as these two. Although it didn't contain nudity, I found it abit more inappropriate.
I love the first picture. Its so simple but gives you a sense and feel of Miami (the set for these pictures). The first picture and the way it was taken gives a sense that the car is lower down than most cars too which i think is cleverly done. I LOVE the colour and the contrast of this picture. Wish i had the opportunity to take such a picture...one day...one day.
I dont really like the second picture to be honest. I do like the fact that it strikes up thoughts and you instantly judge who the ladies are and could possible be. Despite the random numbers at the top of this screen which make me ponder as to why they are even there, this picture isn't very skillfully taken (in my opinion)

No comments:

Post a Comment