Wednesday 16 September 2009

My new woman...Halleberry Curve 8900


People have loads of boring names for them like "blueberry" or "crackberry" but I came up with my own. I call mine the Halleberry. So yeh, it's been like, a week since I last posted something so I thought I would post this.
Since I got my "woman", I dunno, I just haven't been bothered blogging (not a good attitude I know). I came on the computer today (the windows laptop), and decided to do some blogging. I had quite a lot of cool and interesting stuff. I spent a while looking for it all. THEN!!! Just as I was about to blog them...LOW AND BEHOLD, the internet crashed. I lost all my tabs and everything, and then I slipped back into that attitude, "meh...cbb".
Anyhooo....I'm gonna look for the posts that I remember. Until then, stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment