Friday 16 January 2009

FASTING...19th - 25th Feb!

Just to let my readers know,
I wont be on here as of the 19th - 25th Feb because I am fasting.

For those who don't know, fasting is an optional activity that christians do at chosen times during their life. It's about sacrifice in order to seek more of God.
Most people go on food fasts and only drink water. Me personally, I can go without food easily, but then again (to come to think of it) I may do it for a few days, I mean, a full week without food is a long time. But I have chosen to go without the very things that consume my life to the extent that it pushes God down my priority list of gettin to know him and building the relationship between him.
Therefore, I have chosen to fast the internet aswell as T.V. Instead, I will bide my time with developing new habbits and getting into my word abit more.
Its a new thing for me but this is perfect because I'm in a new season....God is doing a new thing.
If its one thing I am sure of, at the end of this fast...I will be hungry for many things, potentially food included.

God is faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment