Saturday 13 September 2008

RANT: Its Still Friday and I'm sitting on BABIES!!!!!

Last night was a good night...I wish it spilled off into today....

well...its kinda did....

The Party finished
at 2:30am...so i probly dint get home while 3am
Then my comp
wouldn't upload the pictures to my facebook....i finally sorted that out with a special mac feature (thumbs up)
when it finally
did, I looked at the time...and it was 6:30!!!!!
I quickly blogged
all the pictures and headed to bed.
For some reason
by bed was FREEEZING!!!!!!
My sister was
singin at the top of her lungs for some reason too :S
I tried to
block her out by listenin to my ipod...i put on the calmed and chilled new track "getting up" by Q-tip....
Usually i get up
in the afternoon but i had to be up and out the house to baby sit some kid by like...8
so i didn't get
NO
sleep at all....i woke up FREEZING and WAY earlier than i like...

Now i'm at the little bratts house,
quite sleepy...tryin to talk to people on myspace and facebook and MSN but his computer is SLOWWWWWW!!!!!
They dont have no cartoon network, no nickelodeon, no MTV or other music channels, no spongebob, no runs house, no avatar, no fosters home for imaginary friends, no runse house, no the hills, no 8th and ocean, no beats rhymes and life...pretty much no fun.....I COULD GO ON...TRUS'

I've had better days...lets just put it that way

No comments:

Post a Comment